With Real Estate being a highly regulated industry we want to provide clear guidelines on how we believe our membership can best be used to help grow your business and also what to avoid while using our certificates.
1. Our certificates are NEVER to be used as an inducement to sign a listing agreement or agency buyer’s agreement; this would be a clear industry violation and may result in the loss of your license.
2. We are not offering a legal opinion but rather some simple guidelines we believe will comply with most state statutes.
Here are the 6 ways we believe are the most effective uses of the certificate:
1. In exchange for getting a current home value
2. In exchange for being put on a MLS search drip campaign for potential homes
3. As an incentive for attending and reregistering at an open house
4. As a FSBO incentive
5. As an expired listing incentive
6. My favorite and most long lasting affect as a home purchase anniversary gift every year